Book This Couple’s Package at Mexico’s CostaBaja Beach Club for Your Honeymoon—Or Pre-Wedding Getaway
The CostaBaja Beach Club, on the Sea of Cortez in La Paz, Mexico (sold!) is offering this couple’s package right now that I actually had to triple check, it’s so sweet:
- You get three nights accommodations in a deluxe room with a private balcony.
- You get welcome cocktails, and a breakfast buffet daily.
- You get one greens fee to play the resort’s signature Gary Play-designed golf course during your stay.
- You get one 50-minute spa service of your choice at the resort’s Espiritu Spa.
- The best part: The bill for this package is $249 per person, total. (Well, plus taxes, and all, but still.) It’s good for travel through December, 20, 2014.
So whether you two were thinking about escaping for a quick getaway where you will not talk a lick about the wedding (right?), or have been considering doing the type of honeymoon where you switch regions/hotels multiple times to keep changing the scene, look into this. Let the rest of us book it vicariously through you.
For more about honeymoons, go here.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.