7 Shades of Green to Inspire Your Wedding Palette
There’s no doubt the poor color green takes a beating on St. Patrick’s Day. In the words of our friends at Shoppist: “Bad green t-shirts. Bad green knee socks. Bad green shamrock headbands. Bad green makeup.” Amen, sister.
But looking beyond the day’s fashions, we’re reminded that there’s something oh-so-lovely about green in a wedding palette. Here, seven St. Patrick’s Day-inspired shades and pairings to help you plan:
1. Emerald and gold – for fancy and chic.
2. Apple – says spring!
3. Grass green and navy – a classic, preppy pair.
4. Mint – soft, pretty and great for a vintage theme.
5. Sage – nature-inspired and lovely with ivory, purple or brown.
6. Forest green – deep, dark and perfect next to that white dress.
7. A mix of shades – layers of color – why not? – for the indecisive.
What’s your favorite shade? Tell us in the comments.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.