The Look: 9 Chic Ways to Wear Animal Prints This Winter
Safari prints are no longer relegated to the ’80s — they’re the hottest reclaimed style that you’ll find in Philly shops.
Yep, that’s right. Unique twists on safari and animal prints are the hottest style this winter. No longer is cheetah a fashion faux paus. In fact, it’s entirely chic. Simply add a pop to a neutral outfit to give it some drama and edge.
Check out nine recommendations below to get you started.
1. Leopard calf-hair envelope chain bag, $650 at Stuart Weitzman, Rittenhouse and King of Prussia.
2. Lele Sadoughi Stardust crystal hoop earrings, $268 at Neiman Marcus, King of Prussia.
3. Rosetta Getty leather tee, $1,550 at Nordstrom, King of Prussia.
Styling note: Embrace your inner badass by pairing animal print with leather.
4. Sonia Rykiel silk chiffon midi dress, $1,640 at Net-a-porter.com.
5. Snakeskin print skirt, $49.90 at Zara, Rittenhouse.
6. Zebra print leather belt, $35.90 at Zara.
7. Francesco Russo leather animal print boots, $1,367 at Farfetch.com.
8. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Matte Revolution lipstick, $34 at Sephora, multiple locations.
Styling note: Keep lips — and all your makeup — neutral.
9. Stella McCartney sweater, $1,040 at Kirna Zabête, Bryn Mawr.
Published as “The Look: Tooth and Claw” in the January 2019 issue of Philadelphia magazine.