Caviar Celebrates Second Anniversary with $2 Deals
On Tuesday, October 4th, the Best of Philly winning delivery service Caviar is celebrating its second anniversary in the Philadelphia market with some two dollar items for a two dollar delivery fee. Among the offerings is a fried chicken sandwich from Federal Donuts, funfetti cake slices from Bud & Marilyn’s and cheesesteaks from Joe’s Steaks.
Caviar is also delivering some exclusive, just made for the day specials including a bagel sandwich from Knead Bagels and a caramel sea salt gelato from Gran Caffe L’Aquila.
The deals will be available all day on Tuesday, October 4th. Check out the full lineup of deals below.
- $2 Fried Chicken Sandwich from Federal Donuts
- $2 DanDan Noodles from DanDan
- $2 Funfetti Cake Slice from Bud & Marilyn’s
- $2 Lil’ Golden Nugs from HipCityVeg
- $2 Nachos from Buena Onda
- $2 Rotolo from Pizzeria Vetri
- $2 Small Cheesesteak from Joe’s Steaks
- $2 Caviar Exclusive – featuring salami, egg, and provolone, with broccoli and cherry pepper pesto on a fennel seed & sea salt bagel from Knead Bagels
- $2 Birthday Cake Cupcake from Sweet Box Cupcakes
- $2 Marts Mac from Mac Mart
- $2 Ensalada Ynez from Cafe Ynez
- $2 Turkey Burger from Miles Table
- $2 Caramello Salato Gelato (a brand new flavor premiering for Caviar’s anniversary) featuring homemade caramel infused with Sicilian sea salt from Gran Caffe L’Aquila
Caviar Philadelphia [Official Site]