Philly Wine Week Set for First Week of April
Now in its third year, Philly Wine Week has really gathered some momentum with a week worth of worthy events for the oenophile. More than 50 venues are participating offering exclusive events such as a wine dinner with David McDuff of David Bowler Wine upstairs at Vetri, nightly old world versus new world wines at Tredici Enoteca and chocolate and cheese at Hungry Pigeon.
Among the other highlights:
- Pop-up wine bar upstairs at Kensington Quarters on Friday, April 8th & Saturday, April 9th.
- Volver will offer sparkling wine ($20) and Champagne ($30) flights nightly during Philly Wine Week.
- Robert Burke from Karamoor Estate will be at Martha on Monday, April 4th.
- Each Tria location will offer a decade old wine for just $10 on Tuesday, April 5th.
- Jet Wine Bar pours the rosé on Wednesday, April 6th. Five selections will be available by the half-glass, glass or flight.
- Jardins de Provence wine dinners return to the Good King Tavern on Thursday, April 7th. Space is limited for the wine dinner so reserve now.
- The 2016 Philly Showcase of Wine & Cheese happens at the Boys & Girls Club on Friday, April 8th.
- On Saturday, April 9th, explore the many moods of Malbec at Vintage Wine Bar, hitting up Italy, France, Argentina and the United States.
- And for the finale of the eight day Philly Wine Week, Sunday, April 10th features American Sardine Bar’s first outdoor event of the season, Wine BBQ.
For more on Philly Wine Week, check back often to the official website as they add more events.
Philly Wine Week [Official]