Aksum Ups Game for Fall
Now that fall has officially fallen, Aksum Mediterranean Kitchen is rolling out a new menu to match. Featuring seasonal changes to both the dinner and brunch menus. Aksum is welcoming autumn with full force and Eastern Mediterranean flair.The dinner and lunch menu boasts new appetizers like the Wild Mushroom Bisque and the Roasted Beet Salad, which will certainly kick your meal off to a hearty start. New entrées like Tender Braised Lamb Shank and Grilled Seitan with herb and wild mushroom faro have been added to the menu. End your meal with Carrot Cake or some Oreo Beignets.
But that is certainly not all. The weekend brunch menu will now be graced with Crème Brûlée French Toast, Pumpkin Pancakes and a take on Green Eggs and Ham, pesto baked eggs with Canadian bacon, goat cheese and tomato crostini. There are also Mission Fig Crepes stuffed with caramelized figs, red onion and cinnamon cream cheese topped with balsamic fig glaze. The BYO even offers its own take on Sangria. Fruit juice and tea are blended together with a cinnamon stick and spiced with clove, its autumn in liquid form. Saturday brunchers will also receive free rounds of mimosas. First word free, second word mimosas. We’ll meet you there.
Besides the menu updates, Aksum’s also introducing some weekly specials you certainly won’t want to miss.
- Mondays, educators and students get 10% off with an ID.
- Tuesdays offer half-priced hookah with an entrée.
- Wednesday is international music night, featuring live, thematic selections with a global sound.
- Starting in November, Thursdays will become “Cupid Thursdays” complete with wine tastings, sharing and mingling, so grab your new interest and check it out.
- Sunday is family night, so bring the kids or find some if you don’t have your own.
Aksum Mediterranean Kitchen [Official Site]