Dogfish Head Barroom Blitz at Johnny Brenda’s
This Friday, Johnny Brenda’s is hosting a Dogfish Head Barroom Blitz. Starting at 4 p.m. the Fishtown bar will be pouring eight of Dogfish Head’s rarer beers including a firkin of Johnny Cask, a blend of 60 and 90 Minute IPAs refermented in cask with maple syrup.
- Namaste – Belgian white with orange peel and lemongrass
- Ta Henket – Brewed with ingredients and techniques described in Egyptian hieroglyphics!
- Chateau Jiahu – Brew recipe includes rice, honey, and grape and hawthorn fruits
- Pangea – Brewed using one ingredient from every continent
- Faithfull Ale – Belgian-style golden ale with black currants
- Aprihop – strong IPA brewed with real apricots
- 75min IPA/Johnny Cask