Beaujolais Nouveau Pours Today
Today is the day when even notoriously stiff wine drinkers loosen up and check out the young, fresh and fruity Beaujolais Nouveau. The wine is made from Gamay grapes harvested just six to eight weeks ago. It’s the first chance to check out the new harvest.
So loosen up and check out the young stuff. Here are just some of the spots that will be pouring Beaujolais Nouveau today.
- All Three Tria Locations – Produced by Christophe Pacalet ($5 per glass)
- Bistrot La Minette – a special menu of Lyonnaise Bouchon bistro classics. Four courses, $35; with wine pairings: $55. Dinner is available tonight and tomorrow.
- Bistro St. Tropez – 5 course Beaujolais Degustation Menu for $48 or a 3 course Tasting Menu for $28 tonight through Saturday.
- Caribou Cafe – Christophe Pacalet
- Jet Wine Bar – Christophe Pacalet
- London Grill – Christophe Pacalet and Damien Dupeuble
- McCrossen’s – Christophe Pacalet
- Midtown Village – 12 Midtown Village bars and restaurants will be celebrating the wine and retailers will be staying open late, offering special deals and complimentary pours.
- Parc – Christophe Pacalet
- South Philadelphia Tap Room – Christophe Pacalet and Damien Dupeuble
- Tashan – Compare and contrast Christophe Pacalet and Damien Dupeuble
- Zinc – Christophe Pacalet