Week In Review: Cheesesteak Fight Edition
- Brunch has started at the new Silk City Diner and the Food Network was there to see it happen.
- The Philadelphia Phantoms are spending their summer eating Cheesesteaks.
- Craig LaBan continues his look at dining down the shore.
- Looking for Thai food that’ll make you smile?
- Find handsome men dishing gelato on Market Street.
- Hot Potato Cafe gets mashed in Philadelphia Weekly.
- Coquette Bistro & Raw Bar opens and we have the menu.
- Rick’s Steaks vs. Reading Terminal Market is shaping up to be an ugly breakup.
- 15th Street is getting a burrito and beer bar.
- Bistro Juliana gets a glowing review in City Paper.