The Checkup: 3 Weird Superfoods to Add to Your Grocery List
• Sure, you’ve tried kale and blueberries, but what about bee pollen? [Well + Good]
• Green tea is already known for a variety of health benefits, and a new study says it could help fight pancreatic cancer. [Active Beat]
• These eight healthy grilling recipes are mouth-watering, and scream summertime. Get ready to fire up the grill and enjoy. [Fitness]
• Been a while since you hit the gym? Whether it’s been two weeks or two months, these are the most common mistakes made after an exercise break, plus how to avoid making them. [POPSUGAR Fitness]
• Well, it’s official: the kale obsession has gone too far. Over 260 folks named their babies “Kale” in 2013. Yikes. [Gothamist]
Like what you’re reading? Experience Be Well Philly live at Be Well Philly Boot Camp fitness fest on June 7th!