Y’all, our Be Well Philly Boot Camp team has been hard at work behind the scenes lining up all sorts of awesome people for this year’s just-for-women event at Drexel on June 7th. I’m pretty much bursting at the seams with all the news, so I wanted to share a teaser with you now to get you hyped.
Here's a sneak peek at some of the fab fitness folks you'll see at our ultimate girls' day out:
• Flywheel Philadelphia, with a head-to-head cycling competition you don't want to miss.
• Unite Fitness, with a killer cross-training run that'll take you off campus for a wicked good time. (Check out the recap from our Be Well Philly Cross-Training Run with Unite last fall. Spoiler: IT WAS AWESOME.)
• Ploome, with a fun mat Pilates class that'll focus on, um, your nether regions. Owner Christina Stoltz tells me her pelvic-power focused Naughty Bits class is one of her studio's most popular, and I am dyyying to try it.
• Body Cycle Studio, with a kick-ass Spin class and—obvi—an amazing get-you-hyped soundtrack.
• Red Hot Dance Fitness, with a super fun, super sweaty dance workout that'll keep you smiling the whole way through.
• Boot Camp with Leslie Marant, our 2013 Be Well Philly Health Hero Challenge winner and personal trainer, will bring her amped-up conditioning class to Be Well Philly Boot Camp this year. Get ready to get pumped!
Plus: We'll have a walk-and-strengthen workout, pop-up training with Sweat Fitness, yoga, BodyPump, kickboxing, barre and So. Much. More.
Best part? For the next few weeks, we're offering early-bird savings on tickets: $25 for a whole day of fitness and wellness, which includes breakfast, lunch and a healthy happy hour. (You didn't think we'd let you starve, did you?) We'll also have an amazing roster of expert speakers, cooking demos, and a buzzing marketplace (free massages, anyone?), which I'll share details about in the coming days.
After April 18th, the price will jump to $35, so get your tickets now, ladies! All the info is right over here.
Like what you're reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly—here's how: