Watch This: The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 2 Trailer
Because Tina Fey produced it and she's local. And it's raining, so you need this.
Ellie Kemper, Tituss Burgess and all return for more ridiculously upbeat comedy, which is hitting the spot at this moment.
- Wait. Watch the trailer first.
- Seems like Kimmy’s doing a reverse Sedaris/non-reverse-Elf kinda thing. That’s cool. She can out-Zooey Zooey.
- “Kimbecile” is a good friendly burn among roommates.
- Singing that bunny and kitty song? Take that, Zooey.
- I think the non-bunny-kitty song in the trailer is by Icona Pop (of “I Love It” fame) but Shazam can’t work with such small snippets.
- How did I not realize that Jane Krakowski’s character was named Mrs. Voorhees?
- There’s already a season 3 listed on IMDB which is nice.
- Season 2 goes live on Netflix on April 15.
The trailer is below. Sorry to make you click again. I know. You don’t need this right now.