Watch This: The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 2 Trailer
Ellie Kemper, Tituss Burgess and all return for more ridiculously upbeat comedy, which is hitting the spot at this moment.
- Wait. Watch the trailer first.
- Seems like Kimmy’s doing a reverse Sedaris/non-reverse-Elf kinda thing. That’s cool. She can out-Zooey Zooey.
- “Kimbecile” is a good friendly burn among roommates.
- Singing that bunny and kitty song? Take that, Zooey.
- I think the non-bunny-kitty song in the trailer is by Icona Pop (of “I Love It” fame) but Shazam can’t work with such small snippets.
- How did I not realize that Jane Krakowski’s character was named Mrs. Voorhees?
- There’s already a season 3 listed on IMDB which is nice.
- Season 2 goes live on Netflix on April 15.
The trailer is below. Sorry to make you click again. I know. You don’t need this right now.