Real Men Wear Pink
Breast cancer doesn’t just affect women. Thousands of men are diagnosed with the disease in the U.S. every year, and so are more than 240,000 of their daughters, wives, mothers, sisters and friends. That’s why ACS is recruiting men to fight breast cancer through Real Men Wear Pink.
Real Men Wear Pink candidates commit to raising a minimum of $2,500, wearing pink every day throughout the month of October and raising awareness for the cause.
How can you spot a Real Men Wear Pink candidate?
- He gets R-E-S-P-E-C-T from the community, thanks to stellar leadership skills and a drive to make an impact.
- He has the confidence to wear pink for an entire month, from the boardroom to the gym.
- He knows the World Series is the second most important event in October, behind raising life-saving funds for the American Cancer Society.
- He has expertly mastered juggling career, family and philanthropic ventures at ACS and beyond.
- He’s not afraid to step up to the plate when faced with tough challenges, from finding the perfect magenta shoes to fighting breast cancer.
To learn more about Real Men Wear Pink in the Philadelphia area, please call 800-227-2345. Visit phillymag.com/thinkpink.This is a paid partnership between Think Pink and Philadelphia Magazine's City/Studio