Shop Talk: You’ve Been Drying Your Bikinis All Wrong
Read with coffee: Five style headlines to know this a.m.
- Plot twist: We’ve been drying our swimsuits wrong this entire time — and it’s been been slowly killing our bikinis. Instead of simply hanging them out to dry, try using a towel to soak up any excess water first. This extra step in bikini care will preserve its elasticity big time. [Pure Wow]
- It’s officially the first day of summer (cue fireworks and bottomless cups of Rita’s), and women everywhere are celebrating by ditching their sleeves. If you’re, ahem, a woman of a larger chest, you may want to check out these tips on how to not spill out of your tank top. [Man Repeller]
- The men and women who read Shoppist are definitely some of the most stylish in the city. Here’s a little tip on how to spot trends before they hit the racks of your local Forever21. (Hint: keep an eye on the Jenners and the Hadids. They’re always one step ahead of the game.) [WhoWhatWear]
- Korean beauty products are taking over the world. If you’re totally overwhelmed by the sheer amount of products available, this handy list of 9 cult Korean beauty products available on Amazon will get you started. It’s time to get your sheet mask on! [The Cut]
- If you don’t have time to make it down the shore, you can always fake the experience with a little bronzer and some beachy waves. For girls with curly, textured hair, the key to perfect waves might not come from loose mermaid braids, but in this detailed guide to perfect just-came-from-the-beach curls. [Elle]