Shop Talk: How to Make the Skincare Products You Already Own More Effective
Read with coffee: five style headlines to know this a.m.
- Skincare can get pricey — especially the good stuff — which is why we’re always on the lookout for insider secrets that’ll save us some dough. Check out one expert’s way to make the skincare products you already own more effective, and start upgrading your drugstore brands ASAP . [Byrdie]
- Lord knows when you spring for a wardrobe staple like a nice leather tote, you want it to last for a few years at least. Try this super-simple trick for lengthening the life of your leather bag: Just tuck some newspaper in the empty spaces at night before you tuck yourself into bed, and remove in the morning! [Pure Wow]
- With Korean skincare taking over the world, we’ve recently been introduced to a slew of products we never knew even existed. Here’s what happened when women tried out peel-off beauty products, from brow tints to tin-man masks. [Refinery 29]
- Once and for all, an acclaimed brow expert weighs in on the age-old dilemma: Should you tweeze your eyebrows above the arch, or nah? [Harper’s Bazaar]
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen just opened up another location for their boutique, The Row, in Manhattan — and it’s absolutely stunning. See all the details here first, and then make your way to the Big Apple to shop (and ogle). [Vogue]