Shop Talk: Who Won the Oscars Red Carpet?
Read with coffee: 5 style headlines to know this a.m.
- Struggling to stay awake this morning because the Oscars went on forever last night? Same. Here are the 30 most memorable dresses from the Oscars red carpet, from Rachel McAdams’ emerald backless stunner to Chrissy Teigen’s beaded maternity gown. Which is your favorite? [Pure Wow]
- From Jennifer Lawrence’s icy platinum lob to Lady Gaga’s sultry copper eye, here are some of the most stunning hair and makeup looks from the Oscars red carpet (because, let’s be real, they deserve their own list). [Pop Sugar]
- In other celeb beauty news, Caitlyn Jenner is making her first foray into the makeup world – step aside, Kylie. Over the weekend, she announced on Instagram that she’s created an exclusive lipstick with MAC called Finally Free. All of the profits from her new shade will go towards the MAC AIDS Fund Transgender Initiative. Go Caitlyn. [The Zoe Report]
- Days without bathroom breaks and crotch zipper mishaps—Read what it’s like to step into the role of fitting model and fashion muse from inside sources. Spoiler alert: It’s not always as glamorous as it sounds. [Business of Fashion]
- Looking for a different way to deal with periods? Thinx offers undies designed for that time of the month, made with moisture-wicking fabric. Apparently they’re so absorbent that they can hold up to two tampons worth for your heavy days. We’re simultaneously grossed out and impressed. [She Thinx]