ICYMI: One Earring Is Enough
Grab your coffee – it’s the week in review.
- The new trend we are loving for the holidays (and, may we mention, one that editor Emily Goulet has been rocking for quite some time now) is wearing one statement earring. Salvage those orphan bangles, and wear those bad boys with pride. It’s a thing now; it’s cool. [Into The Gloss]
- Ever wondered how makeup artists’ final results look so different than your at-home beauty creations? Try incorporating a few of these beauty tricks makeup artists always do, and create your own glowy, flawless finish. [Byrdie]
- You’re buying your clothes at all the wrong places! Here are six stores that offer quick, and sometimes free (!) in-store alterations. [Shoppist]
- In honor of the so-called Superbowl of Fashion that aired Tuesday night, here are the stories behind how six Victoria’s Secret models were discovered. (Meanwhile I’m still over here waiting to be scooped out of obscurity and into a $2 million fantasy bra.) [WhoWhatWear]
- The holidays are almost upon us, so if you’re not usually one to mix up your mani, now is the perfect time to do so. Check out these slides of nail art you can actually wear to work, and get a little creative at your next salon visit. It’s the perfect mix of something different yet minimal. [The Zoe Report]