Shop Talk: How to Make Sure Your Makeup Lasts All Night Long
Read with coffee: The weekend’s top style headlines you need to know this a.m.
- ‘Tis the season for parties and events, not to mention a little glitz and glam worked into your beauty looks. Follow these insider tips on how to ensure your makeup lasts all night, and party into the wee hours worry-free. [Byrdie]
- If you’re celebrating the holidays in a place that doesn’t lend itself to a massive Douglas Fir in the living room, check out these Christmas tree alternatives for small spaces. [Domino]
- Rihanna’s new pink PUMA Women’s Creeper is the only cool-girl sneaker you need. Style it for the office, said holiday party (see above) or date night for a refreshing twist on your ensemble. [The Cut]
- So apparently “lampshading” is a thing – a really, really cute thing. It’s when you wear over-the-knee boots with an oversized sweater or shirt, and just a sliver of upper leg shows. Celebs are loving it lately, but we’re over here wondering who in the world comes up with these names for trends? [WhoWhatWear]
- Ever wonder why shirts and pants on store mannequins are always clipped in the back? That’s because they have ridiculously skinny proportions. See the numbers here, and start feeling a little better about yourself knowing that these are not human sizes. [Refinery29]