Shop Talk: How to Wear a Turtleneck Like It’s 2015 and Not 1987
Read with coffee: 5 style headlines you need to know this a.m.
- The Steve Jobs staple is back in a big way (and not just to complete the easiest Halloween costume of all time). Here’s how to wear a turtleneck without crossing into ‘80s Christmas card territory. Editors’ pick: Pair a thin, tight turtleneck with a fuller midi skirt for a classic silhouette. [Purewow]
- If you want your tresses to steal the spotlight this Halloween, check out these hair-centric Halloween looks, complete with instructions, to turn yourself into a unicorn, fairy princess, or (my favorite) subway pizza rat. [Popsugar]
- Remember the Drake song about that fragrance, Tuscan Leather? Well, the designer is returning the love, releasing a Tom Ford lipstick named after Drake, which could be yours this Friday. Let the memes begin. [Flavorwire]
- Check out these chic DIY runway-inspired accessories you can make at home on, say, a rainy Thursday night. Ok, some of them might be a little intense (talking to you, leather tote), but those glammed out headphones are seriously covet-worthy. [The Fashion Spot]
- For the most productive Sunday of your life, try this weekend deep cleaning plan to rejuvenate the body, mind and living quarters. Masque while you scrub the bathroom. Hydrate your cracked heels while you vacuum. It’s just genius – if only we could commit to this every weekend. [Into The Gloss]