Weekend Shopping Report: The 6 Sales You Can’t Miss This Weekend
Colder weather begs for more layers, which means more clothes on your body all at once, and we know you’re looking for some new staples in your wardrobe to brave it all in style. Here’s where to get them for less this weekend:
- Malena’s Vintage: This is the place you need to be this Saturday from 11am to 7pm. Everything in-store (including her extensive showroom), from Chanel bags to vintage diamonds, is 20 percent off – and if you pay in cash, you can take 25 percent off. This is a must-see for interesting wardrobe staples that can double as the coolest Halloween costume ever (see how). 101 West Gay Street, West Chester, 610-738-9952.
- Knit Wit: Good thing you procrastinated on buying your fall essentials, because now until November 15th, all coats and denim are 25 percent off. Score! 1729 Chestnut Street, Rittenhouse, 215-564-4760.
- Bus Stop Boutique: This Friday only, from 11am to 8:30pm, all boots are 15 percent off if you purchase in-store. Their seriously cool selection is curated by owner and British bombshell Elena Brennan, so you can be sure that the boots you buy will carry through the seasons ahead. 727 South 4th Street, Queen Village, 215-627-2357.
- Frey Boutique: Friday and Saturday from 10am to 6pm, enjoy 15 percent off the entire store. Bonus: If you spend over $250, you get a free Chan Luu piece – wrap bracelet, anyone? 3555 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, 484-872-8826.
- Clover Market: Get your shopping on while supporting over 100 local designers and artists, this Sunday from 10am to 5pm, rain or shine. Plus, while you browse, enjoy free pumpkin painting, bumping music and food trucks galore. 7 North Bryn Mawr Avenue, Bryn Mawr.
- Third Street Habit: Today through Sunday, enjoy 25 percent off everything in store. Discount applies to all full-priced merchandise. 153 North 3rd Street, Old City, 215-925-5455.
Happy shopping, y’all!