Shop Talk: How to Remove Deodorant Stains in 15 Seconds
Read with coffee: The five style headlines you need to know this morning.
- Your newest ready-in-a-rush style hack is here: removing deodorant stains in seconds. Just remove the foam from your latest dry-cleaning hanger and rub it against the stain. The white will disappear instantly and you can be on your merry way. [Huffington Post]
- In fact, getting ready on the go may just be the norm nowadays, which is why we’re always looking for ways to save time in our beauty regimens. Check out these nine beauty tricks for
lazysmart girls, straight from Hollywood. Our faves include Yoncé’s lip balm eyelash primer and Jamie Chung’s use of Scotch tape for the perfect cat-eye flick. [Byrdie]
- BYU-Idaho just released a campus-wide ban on man-buns, deeming them too “extreme” of a hairstyle. Not only is this hilariously news-worthy, but the college ban may have just saved man-buns from extinction. (Which is actually good, because we were about ready to see the man-braid, and that’s not pretty.) [The Cut]
- From Parisian dreamboat to steel-toed model-off-duty, see how every It Girl is styling ankle boots this fall and follow suit. These girls mean business. [WhoWhatWear]
- From grandma-approved moisturizers to the Korean face mask supermodels love, here are the 100 iconic beauty products you need to try before you die. [PopSugar]