Market Report: The Most Regrettable Purchase I Ever Made
Ten women confess, lest you make the same mistake.
- Thinking of splurging on some insane jacket to commemorate your latest travels? You might want to reconsider after you read this: 10 women share their most regrettable purchases. [Refinery29]
- The latest ‘trend’ we cannot believe is becoming a thing: wearing plastic shopping bags (and nothing else). [Daily Mail]
- Vogue Runway has officially launched. The site takes over Style.com and now holds the former site’s archive of over one million runway images from the past 16 years. Forget Netflix: We’re binging on Kate Moss catwalk moments. [Fashionista]
- Are you confused by the weird alien-looking diagrams that try to help your determine your face shape? Check out this video showing the one trick to finding your actual face shape once and for all. [Birchbox]
- Blake Lively just designed a baby bag named after her daughter James, and we dare you to head to her site, Preserve, to check it out. An $860 diaper bag? We can’t decide if that’s #mommygoals or just plain ridiculous. [People]