Market Report: The Problem With That Beyonce Vogue Cover
An interesting take on the September cover.
- How Beyonce’s cover of Vogue, though stunning, missed the opportunity to give us something insightful and magical by simply relying on the strong, sexy image of Queen Bey we always see. [Washington Post]
- If you love your sleep as much as we do, check out these four easy ways to speed up your morning blow dry. [The Zoe Report]
- Check out the $36 espadrilles celebrities are obsessed with right now. [Huffington Post]
- Whether you’re looking to splurge on footwear or ball on a budget, this list of 26 ankle boots for fall will have you lusting for cooler weather. [The Fashion Spot]
- The gray market: Why you should think twice before buying beauty products from big box retailers. (Hint: They could be counterfeit or expired.) [Refinery29]