Market Report: The Two-Step Formula to Making Any Outfit Better
A one-two punch that will amp up what's already in your closet.
- Kick the daily what-to-wear dilemma with this simple trick: combine a classic pairing with a wild card (all of which you probably already own) and you’re golden. [PureWow]
- Currently freezing in your cubicle? You’re not alone. According to a new study, most office buildings set the temperature according to an outdated formula centered around the metabolic rates of men. Grrrr. [New York Times]
- Speaking of needless chills, remember the age-old advice that rinsing your hair with cold water makes it shinier? Turns out that’s not totally true, and it might actually be doing damage to your strands. [Into The Gloss]
- Does knowing that Uniqlo and Theory are owned by the same brand make you love your Japanese-engineered tees a little more? Same. Check out these other surprising sister brands. [Refinery29]
- Behold, the red lipstick that looks good on everyone. (Hint: It’s from Sephora.) [Glamour]