Market Report: 3 Ultra-Slimming Haircuts For Round Faces
Plus: A peek at Khloé Kardashian's glorious 'fitness closet.'
- For better or worse, I’ve been at war with my roundish face for years. But instead of focusing on contouring (which I semi-hate), fuller-faced gals like me should instead opt for one of these face-flattering haircuts. [Byrdie]
- Bag drama: Jane Birkin — the namesake of the cultish Hermès Birkin bag — isn’t so happy with the way Hermès slaughters crocs for its Birkin Croco purses, and she wants her name off of them. [The Cut]
- More shakeups in the fashion world: Alexander Wang is rumored to be out as creative director of Balenciaga. The lengendary French fashion house is reportedly looking for more under-the-radar talent (i.e. someone who’s not besties with Lady Gaga). [WWD]
- Inspiring post of the day: 15 creative, stylish uses for your old silk scarves. (The huge framed wall-hanging is my fave.) [The Fashion Spot]
- New life goal: to have a “fitness closet.” See what this looks like here. (Prepare to drool. There is a glass case for sweatbands.) [Self]