Market Report: This Is How Much Celebrities Get Paid To Wear Designer Dresses
Plus: cleaning hacks for your jewelry, Target collaboration news and tricks for mending a chipped mani.
- Emily Blunt’s stylist just spilled that celebrities can get paid up to $250,000 to wear a designer dress on the red carpet. Hell, we’d wear one for free. [Fashionista]
- More exciting Target collaboration news: Adam Lippes will be designing a 50-piece plaid-centric collection for fall. Cue cheers. [Target]
- Fix a chipped manicure on the fly with these sneaky tricks. (Psst: put a set of matches in your purse.) [StyleList]
- Project Runway alum Christian Siriano just announced a new Lane Bryant designer collection. [Refinery29]
- Did you know ketchup can clean your jewelry? What about beer or vodka?Here’s six household items that will make your baubles sparkle. [Huffington Post]