Market Report: How to Tip For Every Beauty Service
The style and beauty headlines to read this morning.
- How much do you tip the shampoo girl? What happens if two people work on your mani? Here’s how to tip in every awkward beauty situation. [The Zoe Report]
- The fashion-related searches you do on Google strongly shape what you see in stores, as retailers and designers (including big names like Calvin Klein!) look to Google search data to forecast trends. So think before you search for “acid wash jeans.” [The New York Times]
- Here’s how much the Apple watch actually costs to make. (Spoiler: It’s way less than you think. Like less than triple digits.) [Forbes]
- If anyone knows how to pack like a pro, it’s the fashion director of Travel + Leisure. Here’s your ultimate guide to packing as much as possible in your suitcase, including her “roll-up squeeze” and “layer cake” techniques. [Travel + Leisure]
- We all wear fake jewelry. And it always turns green, brassy or tarnishes in some weird way. Here’s how to easily clean and fix it up at home. [SheFinds]