Market Report: 7 New Ways to Wear Your Favorite Things
Plus: The latest Kohl's designer collaboration.
- Refreshing your closet for spring doesn’t necessarily mean buying all new everything. Here’s how to change up the way you wear your belt, your scarves and your spring jackets for a whole new look. [WhoWhatWear]
- Kohl’s just announced that it’s rolling out a new designer collaboration, this time with Thakoon, set to launch in the fall. [Kohl’s]
- Talk about lucky finds: A man found a dress on the floor of a costume company and bought it for $20. Turns out it was one of the dresses worn by Vivien Leigh in Gone With The Wind, and it just sold at auction for $137,000. [Glamour]
- The start of a movement? The Cannes Film Festival has banned selfies. [Bustle]
- Prepare yourself for fall 2015 fashion: It’s all about the kitsch. Take a look here. [WWD]