Market Report: J.Crew’s New Collection Is Next-Level Cool
Sparkle, bright colors and covetable coats.
- J.Crew’s fall/winter 2015 collection is all about sequins, and it’s absolutely fantastic. [Stylelist]
- FTL Moda’s NYFW runway show included models with disabilities, including the first-ever male amputee model to walk a runway at NYFW. [Cosmopolitan]
- Behold, the newest spring nail trend. (Hint: It’s pale, pale metallic and you’ll love it.) [Byrdie]
- Here’s where you can snag the turtlenecks that you’ll be seeing everywhere this season. [Refinery29]
- Your new fave hair accessory: a huge cluster of bobby pins. [Lucky]