Sale Roundup: Where To Shop This Weekend
If it seems like sales are popping up left and right this week, then you’re right, and we’re
pretty extremely excited about it. Get in on the shopping fun and kick off the weekend properly with a visit to one of these 5 sweet sales happening in Philly and the ‘burbs.
- Free People: This boho boutique rarely doles out discounts, so when they do happen, take advantage. Starting today, they’re offering 20 percent off sale merch both in stores and online. We scoped out the Walnut Street location on Wednesday and can confirm that the pickings are ripe. Locations in Rittenhouse, Ardmore and King of Prussia.
- Per Lei: Plan a visit to this Media boutique to score 40 to 70 percent off all clothing. Yep, all clothing. Because this is coming from a shop that stocks Vince, Equipment and Alice + Olivia, you can imagine why we’re excited. 2 East State Street, Media.
- Shop Sixty Five: This is an end-of-season sale if we’ve ever seen one. Both locations have extended their winter sales and further discounted goods up to 80 percent. The best part? The shop is discounting classic designer pieces like Helmut Lang jackets and DVF blazers. 342 Righters Mill Road, Gladwyne; 53 West State Street, Doylestown.
- South Mood Under: For this weekend only, shoppers get an extra 30 percent off sale merchandise. We perused the selection and saw lots of Free People winter staples like sweaters and socks, as well as wear-with-everything Splendid thermals. 1731 Chestnut Street, Rittenhouse.
- Terrain: If your home needs some sprucing up just as much as your closet, this is the sale for you. Shop the January sale ASAP to score major discounts on last season’s furniture, antiques, floor models, and buyer samples. 914 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills.