Market Report: How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes
Plus: Golden Globes after-party fashion, Kim K's new magazine cover and non-drying matte lipsticks.
- We all know we’re supposed to clean our makeup brushes, but how many of us do it properly? (No, just soap and water doesn’t count.) Here are the tips and tricks for thoroughly cleaning and maintaining your makeup brushes. [Vogue]
- I think we can all agree the Golden Globes fashion was pretty rough this year. Luckily, the after-party looks were significantly better. [Fashionista]
- Kim Kardashian has snagged another Vogue cover. Vogue Australia, that is. [Daily Mail UK]
- Edging to change up your beauty routine in 2015? These are the quality swaps to make. We have our eye on that Dead Sea soap. [The Coveteur]
- A matte pout is positively made for winter. Go bold with these 6 awesome, totally non-drying lipstick formulas. [Lucky]
Like this? Stay in touch with Shoppist here: