Market Report: The Gorgeous Smoky Eye Look To Wear To Your Next Holiday Party
Plus: How Crossfit is changing fashion, and the end of Delia's.
- Here’s the beauty look to copy now—a gloriously smoky eye done with black liner and a bit of silver in the corners—just in time for holiday party season. [Glamour]
- How Crossfit is changing fashion: Startup apparel companies are beginning to make clothing for intense athletes and muscular women whose toned physiques are problematic to dress (ever had pants that gape at the waist but are tight on the thighs? Yeah). [Self]
- If you don’t have a least one piece of velvet hanging in your closet, you’re doing holiday dressing all wrong. [Vogue]
- The teen retailer of the ’90s, Delia’s, is officially closing all stores. Our teenage dreams—those catalogs!—are forever crushed. [Bloomberg]
- White Nike sneakers—albeit stained with blood—got a major cameo in the Sons Of Anarchy series finale. [Footwear News]