Market Report: Brands Are Expanding the Size of Denim Pockets to Accommodate the iPhone 6
All the fashion and beauty news you need to know this a.m.
- Well, if you’re not toting a purse, I guess your new iPhone 6 has to go somewhere. Turns out the ordinary pockets on your denim aren’t so accommodating to the phone-meets-tablet hybrid, so brands are adapting by increasing pocket size. [Style List]
- We’ve heard it a million times; the best kind of plastic surgery is discreet plastic surgery. Here’s 10 sneaky treatments that you can chalk up to “your new juice cleanse” or a fancy exercise regimen. [Refinery 29]
- Glasses can be a serious beauty nuisance. They can emphasize under-eye circles, make your eyes appear smaller, and take all of the focus away from your lips. To remedy these potential blunders (and more!), follow these seven tips. [The Zoe Report]
- Who knew buying leather pants was such a detailed process? From fit to fabric to finding a cleaner, here’s everything you need to know about buying fall’s coolest pant. [Fashionista]
- Buh-bye corals and girly pinks. This season’s color scheme is all about inky blacks. Plus, the packaging on these products is pretty fantastic—in a Wednesday Addams sort of way. [Vogue]