Market Report: 15 Ways to Pull Off Flare Jeans
And other fashion tips and news to know this a.m.
- The flare jean is back and your skinnies might be on the way out. The 70s-inspired look might be trickier to pull off, but the payoff is huge: legs that appear to go on for miles and a super-defined waist. Sign us up! [Lucky]
- Fashion month is almost over and, as always, there were some bizarre fashion collaborations (think: Richard Nicoll x Disney, and Barbie and, well, everyone). These are the nine that left everyone baffled. [Fashionista]
- But they weren’t all strange! Here are three beauty collaborations to keep on your radar. [The Zoe Report]
- We at Shoppist nearly always take advantage of an opportunity to monogram our leather goods. Usually it’s with our initials, but next time we might give one of these fresh interpretations a go—like PYT or OUI. [Madewell Blog]
- Love those metallic flash tattoos that were making waves this summer? Transition them into fall by wearing ’em on your nails. Trust us: it looks incredibly chic. [Pop Sugar]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: