Market Report: Dr. Scholl’s Is the New Birkenstock
Everything you need to know in the style and beauty realm this a.m.
- Birkenstock fans, we have a treat for you. You can get your hands on another pair of trendy-meets-comfy kicks this spring: Dr. Scholl’s look-a-likes from the Marc Jacobs show. Enjoy! [Glamour]
- Any lady can tell you that bra shopping can be a total nightmare. Enter: True & Co., a bra company working to accommodate over 6,000 body types. [Styleite]
- Uh, did this 10 year-old just become our style icon? Mr. Cory is the 10-year-old CEO of a cookie company, and he dresses infinitely cooler than any of us did at that age. [Man Repeller]
- Michelle Obama is throwing a fashion party! It’s called “Celebration of Design,” it’s at the White House, and we will stalking out that guest list. [WWD]
- Time to start rethinking the clunky rain boots of yesteryear. Hunter’s spring ’15 collection is all sorts of stylishly nontraditional. [Refinery 29]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: