Market Report: Facekinis, Crop Tops and Flower Beards: Summer 2014 Trends In Review
The style headlines to kick off your post-holiday week.
- Summer is officially over. Let’s make ourselves feel better about this by looking back at some of summer’s worst fashion trends that we’ll hopefully never have to see again. (Distressed jorts and sheer maxi skirts, I’m talking about you.) [Styleite]
- This roundup of 15 ultra-chic ear piercings is enough to make anyone want to take a trip to Infinite Body Piercing now. [Refinery29]
- Burberry just released the ad campaign for its first perfume, My Burberry. It stars Kate Moss and It Model Cara Delevingne, and it’s steamy. [British Vogue]
- Call it the Shirt of the Summer. This J.Crew men’s button-down was EVERYWHERE, and now it has its own Instagram account. [Instagram]
- To do: Toss a pair of your battered Steve Madden platform heels and buy a pair of these ’90s-style sneakers. Your fall wardrobe will be so much cooler for it. [Into The Gloss]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: