Market Report: The 9 Classic Accessories That You’ll Wear Forever
And other fashion news to know this morning.
- If you’re planning your next big splurge, look no further than these nine timeless accessories. Seriously, you’ll wear them forever. [Lucky]
- It’s another devastating day in celebrity news. Yesterday, famed actress Lauren Bacall passed away. Besides being a celebrated actress, she was also a major style icon. Here’s a slideshow featuring 49 of her greatest looks. [The Cut]
- Are these pre-mud-splattered Adidas sneakers the next destroyed denim? We sure hope not. (Plus, it looks like you can only get them in the UK.) [Adidas]
- Turns out, your ponytail says a lot more than you think. Are you a high pony or medium pony-wearer? This tongue-in-cheek post is better than Buzzfeed. [Man Repeller]
- Shoes need not be limited to your closet at home. These are the 5 shoes to keep under your desk at work to instantly transform your look. (Psst: our Shoppist editor totally does this.) [Vogue]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: