Market Report: The Best Men’s Watches of 2014
The style news to know this Monday.
- Check out this list of the best watches of the year, nominated by experts and voted on by readers, and see if you agree. A preview: Patek Philippe won for best heirloom watch, the Omega Speedmaster Professional took most desirable vintage watch honors, and brand of the year went to Montblanc. [AskMen]
- Coach is launching a men’s footwear line next month. Fifteen styles will be carried in all global Coach stores, and will range from $175 to $495. Up next: a men’s ready-to-wear line. [Fashion Times]
- Sorry, cat-eye lovers: The liquid eyeliner look actually makes lashes appear shorter and less full. The trick: Try underlining instead. Here’s how to do it. [Refinery29]
- Forget blondes. Red is the hair color of the moment. Here’s proof. [Vogue]
- This look back at the 25 best moments of Chanel swimwear is amazing. And it includes the absolute most teeny-tiny bikini ever. (It’s on slide 8.) [Style.com]