Market Report: Juicy Couture Might Not Be Completely Over
And other style news to know this morning.
- Juicy Couture is still on track to close all of its stores by the end of the month, but it looks like the brand has some major plans up its sleeve to coincide with new company ownership. [Fashionista]
- Scandal fans, we have the best news ever. This fall, you’ll be able to purchase looks plucked right from the show at The Limited. An odd collab, but it’s promised that fixer Olivia Pope will be donning many of the looks this season. [WWD]
- Change up your classic French manicure with one of these infinitely cooler iterations. [Huffington Post]
- Cue squeals: British It-girl Alexa Chung is slated to debut a denim collection with Adriano Goldschmied. Mega-fans will remember her amazing Madewell collaboration that flew off the racks in 2011. [Telegraph UK]
- Those exfoliating microbeads that come in your favorite drugstore facial scrub are actually an environmental nightmare. [Fast Company]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: