Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist:
Market Report: Should More American Men Wear Speedos?
And everything else going on in the fashion realm this morning.
- Where do you stand in the ‘to Speedo, or note to Speedo’ debate? We’re still undecided, but Simon Doonan is unabashedly pro-Speedo. Find out why American men are less likely to don the banana hammock. [Styleite]
- We at Shoppist are always taking fashion cues from older family members. (I have the most beautiful vintage coats from my great aunt.) Well, now you can crowd-source your elder inspiration with Fashion Grandpas, a new street style Instagram account. [Instagram]
- Some people have embraced the Birkenstock trend with open arms, other’s haven’t. Here’s what 13 celebs have to say. [Yahoo]
- Three months before Altuzarra for Target’s debut, Target’s director of design partnerships gave us a sneak peak with this fab maxi dress she wore to the CFDAs. [Instagram]
- We’ve heard it 243,644,917 times: “Protect yourself from the sun.” This unassuming hat with built-in UV protection should do the trick. [Real Simple]