Market Report: You Can Now Buy Poop Emoji Loafers for $340
And more style headlines to know this morning.
- Ever wanted to wear the poop emoji on your feet? Now you can! For a cool $340 you can own velvet loafers embroidered with poop emojis . But what about the dancing red-dress lady? She’s there, too. (Confession: I love all of these.) [Betabeat]
- You know all those TV show/fashion collaborations happening (i.e. Mad Men for Banana Republic, The Hunger Games for Net-a-Porter)? Expect even more of them in the future, as costume designers are being tapped more and more to design lines for major brands. [Business of Fashion]
- Um, this is amazing: a behind-the-scenes video of all of Beyoncé’s tour costumes. SO. MANY. SEQUINS. [YouTube]
- Kiehl’s is branching out into nail polish! The glossy black color will benefit amFAR and launch in July. [WWD]
- Skirts over pants: Yay or nay? (For me, it’s a yay, especially as I’m wearing this right now.) Read this and be convinced you need to try it, too. [Harper’s Bazaar]