Market Report: Dressing Like an Unstylish Tourist is Now a Fashion Trend
And more style headlines of the morning.
- If people mistake you for a tourist when you’re walking around the city, then you’re probably wearing some version of “normcore,” the weirdly un-fashion fashion trend that people are talking about. [The Cut]
- Moleskine—the famed notebook company beloved by artists and writers like Picasso and Hemingway—is making accessories now. Think: messenger bags, wallets and a backpack. [WWD]
- POTUS shopped at GAP. [Fashionista]
- Lupita Nyong’o‘s stylist reveals the fashion trick she uses to keep Lupita looking chic always. Hint: Get your cameras out! [Women’s Health]
- Thinking about going shoe shopping? Read this first: the 12 shoes every woman should own. [Harper’s Bazaar]