Market Report: Matthew McConaughey Released a T-Shirt Commemorating His Oscar Win
Alright, alright, alright.
- Matthew McConaughey released a t-shirt to commemorate his Oscar win. The slogan: “Alright, alright, alright.” The shirts are part of McConaughey’s JKL menswear line (did you know he had one of those?), but looks like they’re all sold out already at Dillards. Sigh. [E! Online]
- Forget Birchbox’s beauty samples. There’s now the Cocksman Club, a startup that’s a subscription-based condom delivery service. Hm. [Betabeat]
- The latest in nail art? Cuticle tattoos. (And they’re actually pretty awesome.) [Style]
- Here’s a step-by-step guide to achieving the gorgeous hair and makeup looks that J. Crew models wore in the fall/winter 2014 fashion presentation. It’s definitely worth trying. [J. Crew]
- The set of Chanel’s fashion show was a (ridiculously glam) grocery store. Everything in it—even the water—was Chanel-branded. And post-show, it got totally looted. Watching the video of frantic showgoers lunging for Mademoiselle Privé doormats makes me nervous. It’s like the fashion version of tweens and One Direction. [Fashionista]