Market Report: Men’s Leggings “Meggings” are Now a Thing
And other (questionable) style news to know this morning.
- Happy Friday, Shoppists! I hate to do this to you so early in the morning, but you need to see these. They are called “Meggings” and they are, as the name suggests, leggings for men. This should not be a thing. [Huffington Post]
- Calling all Scandal devotees: Celebrate the return of the series with … Scandal paper dolls! [Vulture]
- Well, this is brilliant: These companies help online shoppers really see how clothes will fit. This is serious technology—there are simulations that show exactly how a garment will look on your body, where it will wrinkle, and a heat map shows you the places on your body where it will fit more tightly. Whoa. [Fashionista]
- FLOTUS fashion: Michelle Obama has fuller brows now. They look a lot better. Eyebrow pencils for everyone! [The Cut]
- Sarah Jessica Parker has a new (slightly yawn-y) shoe collection for Nordstrom. Pin a pair and you could win $2,000 worth of SJP shoes. They may not be Manolos, but that’s still nothing to sneeze at. Now go get pinning. [Nordstrom]