Market Report: We Love This Illustrated Guide to the Best Shoes Carrie Bradshaw Wore on Sex and the City
All the style news you need to know now.
- Yes, I know SATC has run its course, but this poster illustrating the most iconic shoes Carrie Bradshaw wore is too cute. I think there are too many from the movies included, but I still want to hang it in my closet (and it’s only $28!). [Pop Chart Lab]
- Vince’s spring 2014 collection is, of course, amazing. Here’s a tip for scoring the fresh-from-the-showroom pieces at a discount: Enter code VNSPRING14 at checkout and get $50 off a purchase of $250 or more, $100 off a purchase of $500 or more, and $300 off a purchase of $1,200 or more. Happy shopping. [Vince]
- Well, here’s one way to prevent your kids from wearing too-sexy clothes: Just buy out the entire store, like this one Utah mom did at PacSun. (PacSun? Sexy?) [ABC]
- Behold, six smart ways to style your scarf! [Refinery29]
- Have you heard of Accompany yet? It’s an online shopping site featuring only ethically made fashion—and the stuff is really, really cute. [Huffington Post]