Market Report: Michael Kors’ 10 Fashion Rules For Winter
And more style news you need to know this morning.
- Rule number 1: If you’re going to wear a down coat, never ever buy one in pastels or white. “You’re looking for sophistication, not a comforter.” [Glamour]
- Anna Wintour went to the Girls premiere the other night, and she took her fashion veeeeery literally. [MTV Style]
- Oh my God, these limited-edition fashion football helmets by designers like Marchesa and DVF are AMAZING. Seriously, wouldn’t football be more fun if everyone wore helmets like these? [Fashionista]
- Is the Anthro on Walnut Street actually moving? Gasp. [Property]
- If Tim Burton was a fashion designer and hosted a runway show, I think his models would look exactly like the male models at Alexander McQueen’s RTW 2014 show. [WWD]