Market Report: Here Are Your Pictures From Last Night’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- See photos from lingerie’s biggest night before the CBS broadcast on December 10th and feel yourself go from awe to jealousy to despair. [Popsugar]
- Rumors have it that Lady Gaga is the new face of Versace. This isn’t too shocking given the duo’s longtime love affair, which resulted in this. [WWD]
- Kate Spade is celebrating its new Suburban Square store with a party tonight from 5pm to 7pm. Head there for drinks, snacks and 25 percent off your purchase. Welcome to the neighborhood, Kate.
- And it’s here! Isabel Marant for H&M hits the Walnut Street store today! Better head there now (it’s at 1725 Walnut Street). You know how quickly these designer collab collections go. View the collection here.
- Tonight, West Elm on Chestnut and Broad streets hosts a holiday workshop with Jen Ramos, the blogger behind Made By Girl. Go there to personalize a holiday mug (sounds cheesy, totally isn’t). [West Elm]
- Sa Va is holding a massive sample sale right now. Stop by the Sansom Street shop, go straight to the second floor and score samples and clearance merchandise priced between $29 and $39.
- Today, Trove General, a Shoppist top spot, is donating a percentage of all purchases to the Devon Horse Show‘s nonprofit foundation. Head to their Paoli store for light bites and drinks, plus a chance to win a pair of Dubarry boots. Can’t make it out there? Support the cause by shopping online, using code DEVON at checkout.
- Deal of the Day: Vegan leather cutout skirt. Was $69, now $34.97 at Piperlime. You know we have a penchant for shiny things, and this scalloped, faux-leather skirt would look dashing paired with a simple black sweater and boots.
You Might Also Like
Around The Web