Market Report: Leotards and Louboutins
And more of what the style world is talking about today.
- Christian Louboutin is rethinking the whole “nude shoe” thing. [Daily Mail]
- And speaking of Loubs, if you need to get yours resoled, head to Superior Shoe Repair on South 15th. The shop has red rubber soles, just to match the iconic red-bottomed shoes.
- On Tuesday, October 15th, Arcadia in NoLibs is feting six years in business, DesignPhiladelphia and the official launch of Design6, the boutique’s new in-store design studio (owned by Arcadia owner Ali’s husband, Chris McCloud, and formerly located on the Main Line). Head there from 5pm to 8pm for drinks, a fall fashion show and 20 percent off.
- Limited-time offer: 20 percent off regularly priced wall hangings at Terrain. Pick these.
- Sparkles! Crystals! Flames! Biceps! This roundup of the craziest leotards from the 2013 World Gymnastics Championships is amazing. [Buzzfeed]
- Deal of the Day: Miu Miu glitter Mary Janes. Were $775, now $348 at Neiman Marcus. Hello, New Year’s Eve party! Or, you know, rainy Fridays.
You Might Also Like
Around The Web