Spotted: Mike Trout Used to Rent This Log Palace at Running Deer Golf Club
A decked-out log cabin on the 17th hole of Running Deer Golf Club is usually a big enough draw to convince high-end buyers to give it a look-see when touring around for their new home.
Throw in the fact that Millville, New Jersey
native legend and Los Angeles Angels outfielder (and 2014 AL MVP, four-time All Star, Eagles fan, etc.) Mike Trout apparently rented this rustic palace in nearby Pittsgrove, and a listing like this one is pretty much guaranteed to attract quite a bit of attention.
According to CBS Philly, Trout rented this 5-bedroom home from late 2014 and into 2015. Sure, it’s not a scenario like Muhammad Ali had in Cherry Hill, where the legendary boxer built the home and lived in it for years, but it’s still pretty damn cool that Trout once called this place home, albeit temporarily.
It also shouldn’t discount the fact that this place is a stunner. The log
cabin palace is wrapped in stone and wood, and features a multi-story great room with cathedral ceilings and, yes, an antler chandelier. Off the great room is a gourmet kitchen, which has full views of the large windows that overlook the property.
Other features we’re sure that the Millville Meteor enjoyed during his brief stay include:
- Multiple deck areas, including one with a hot tub
- Custom saltwater pool with waterfall and slide
- Integrated wireless Sonos sound system throughout
- Master suite with two-sided fireplace
- Family room with wet bar and bathroom … with a urinal
- Media room/theatre with stadium-style seating
Flip through the gallery to see more, especially if you love yourself a log cabin.
THE FINE PRINT
Square Feet: 5,767
111 Running Deer Trl, Pittsgrove, NJ 08318
- 111 Running Deer Trl, Pittsgrove, NJ 08318 [Keller Williams Realty]
- Former New Jersey Residence Of Mike Trout For Sale [CBS Philly]