It’s Almost Time for Philadelphia Wedding‘s Brides, Bubbly & Brunch!
You guys! How are we talking about things happening in the fall already? How can we count the weekends ’til Labor Day on one hand? Why is Starbucks putting out the PSL in August this year? Craziness. All of it.
Well, I don’t know how, readers, but here we are, and that means it’s time to make all of the important announcements about one of our very favorite events of the year: Philadelphia Wedding‘s Brides, Bubbly & Brunch!
Here’s the deal!
- It’s happening on Sunday, November 13th, from 10:30am to 1pm at the Free Library of Philadelphia on the Parkway
- A delightful brunch will be provided by Brûlée Catering
- Bubbly (it’s in the name of the event, after all!) will be provided by Korbel and Blanc de Bleu
- Gorgeous gowns will be on hand from Washington Square’s Unveiled Philadelphia
- Local bakers will be there with lots of cake for you to nibble on
- Local hair and makeup artists will be there to play with your hair and lipstick and offer advice
- Yours truly will be there, saying hi and signing copies of my book, The Brides Instruction Manual
- There will be fun little goody bags to take home, filled with planning help
- Tickets are $35 each and can be purchased here—take note that if you scoop ’em up by the end of August and buy four or more, you’ll receive $10 off your total order.
It’s always the loveliest weekend afternoon and we would love to see you there!
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.